Extensive and ongoing renovations at the 1909 Seward Hotel and 1926 Elks Temple in downtown southwest Portland. Part of the corporate architect role for Grand Heritage Hotels International, detailed renovations of the original buildings collectively called The Governor Hotel include the lobby, the reception area, guest rooms, complete architectural restoration of the Lodge Room, grand entry, and ballroom.
- Construction Procurement Assistance Services
- Historic Preservation
- Contract Administration Assistance Services
- Interior and Exterior Design
- Historic Income Tax Credit / Eligible Costs & Feasibility
- Architect of Record - Renovation